Saturday, April 4, 2009

Unexpected Noise Vs Baby Sleeping

My daughter is now 2 years and 4 months, sometimes its really hard to put her to sleep.

She is very playful, asking me to accompany her to play even she's very sleepy!?

Try to keep her down on the bed. Sing song to her, tell stories...etc... do things to keep her down from her active moves, but then she will still stand up and jump on the bed!

Some how some unexpected noise came from outside of my housing area, a drunk guy came home yelling non-sense! That really did scared my darling baby away! She fell down on the bed flat and cover her face with her nappy cloth. Stayed there not moving for about five minutes waiting for the noise to stop.

By the time when it was quite again, my baby girl was sleeping save and sound. After 15 minutes, she's started to snore a little. That means she is really tired!

Sometimes, I feel glad to have this unexpected annoying noise around!

Silly to say, but did help me out a lot!

God! Really gave me some time to have a good rest!

2 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Lianny, wow, your daughter already past 2? Okay, time to get her a doll, a real Barbie doll or boy doll, *wink*, ha ha.
Have fun Lianny and keep well, Lee.

molly said...

Wao, Lianny, you are away for such a long time. Busy ya?
Your daughter is still a baby, a big baby, surely she like attention and be pampered. In no time she will be grown up, say good bye to you and have her own family like you :):) So enjoy your precious time with her!